Gleam Green Banarasi Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Garentee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blousepiece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
SareeFabric: Silk & Blended Silk
Banarasisarees @ Srangar.com
· We have broughtspecially for you, this exclusive Mesmerizing Beautiful Banarasi saree made up of Silkand blended silk.
· You can have it atthe most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one ofthe most trusted stores online as we have already served over Onelakh customer in past 1 year.
· This MesmerizingBeautiful Banarasi saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives youa fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with loveand desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every threadis weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This saree is designed andcrafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand outlook in the crowd.
· Saree is theHeritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the BrandAmbassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
· Srangar is knownfor its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the bestprice online for best quality product. Get this beautiful Banarasi Saree atSrangar - The best online store for all kinds of
sarees and many more.
1. It is alwaysrecommended to dry clean them.
2. It is advised to foldthem properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence thesarees would smell fresh even after years.
3. Keep changing thefold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here isthe story how we got this for you- thetraditional Banarasi saree of Indiain new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
A Banarasisaree made in Varanasi, an ancient city which is also called Banaras. The sarees are among thefinest sarees in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery. These sarees have huge demand notonly in India but as well as outside India too. The sarees are made of finely woven silk and are decorated with intricate design, and, because of theseengravings, are relatively heavy.
Theirspecial characteristics intricate intertwining floral and foliate motifs, Kalga and bel,a string of upright leaves called jhallar at the outer, edgeof border is a characteristic of these sarees. Other features are gold work,compact weaving, figures with small details, metallic visual effects, pallus,jal (a net like pattern), and mina work. The saris are often part of an Indianbride's trousseau.
Dependingon the intricacy of its designs and patterns, a sari can take from 15 days to amonth and sometimes up to six months to complete. Banarasi sarees are mostlyworn by Indian women on important occasions such as when attending a weddingand are expected to be complemented by the woman's best jewellery.
And nowwe have joined hands with several weavers to serve you the best of Banarasisarees.
Silk is a verycostly protein fiber, form of which is used into textiles. The protein fiber ofsilk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae toform cocoons. Silk fiber are soft, long, and thin. They are known for theirluster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance. As it delicate in nature,so give it resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight,it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics to make blended silk.
Silk and blendedsilk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance. Blended silk isseen more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increasesantimicrobial properties with UV protection. So because of silk’s appearanceand feel, strength and more durability. Blended Silk are now a days highly usedin manufacturing premium sarees.
- Blouse which is shown on model is only for modeling purpose.
- Every saree comes with unstitched blouse, if you need stitched
blouse then we can provide to you as per your given measurement and
stitching charges will be applicable in such case.
- Udnderskirt (Petticoat) will not come with saree but if you need
then we can provide you.If you need shimmer petticoat then extra charges
will be applicable.Heavy embroidered saree will come with unstitched
blouse and that blouse will be one side embroidered. Embroidered part
can be placed as per your choice whether you need it on front or back.
If you need side opening, in such case embroidered part can be placed as
per your choice.
- Ready to wear saree provides easy way to drape the saree. In such
concept tailor will be stitched the saree on petticoat as per your given
measurement. Ready to wear saree can be worn just like skirt without
the bother of tucking, pleating, and adjusting the pallu length as they
are already set in the center to make you feel more comfortable and easy
in wearing. The blouse however is worn separately. Ready to wear saree
are becoming very popular as they are easy to drape.
- Edging gives smooth end to the sarees. Fall are inner cotton lining used to protect the lower end of the sarees.
- Blouse will be stitched with cotton lining. If any net sarees comes
with shimmer fabric then lining will be used of the same fabric instead
- You can Select Necklines from the Neck Designs Section.
- Blouse fabric will be of 85 cms so we can provide you blouse length
upto 15 inches and sleeve length can be made 5 to 6 inches only. If you
need long blouse and long sleeves in such case you should contact to our
customer care department for that particular item
- The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- Designer Blouse shown in the Image may not be the part of standard product
- The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
- There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- The bright shade seen is the best closer view of fabric's color.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Shipping in India
- Free shipping on all products for COD and prepaid orders.
- Once the domestic order is placed, it takes 5 to 7 business days to dispatch after placing the order. Then 4 to 5 business days for it to get delivered.
- So, the estimated time would be 10 to 15 working days. You will receive the tracking details once your order has been shipped.
- These timelines may be affected due to current situations.
Due to the COVID - 19 regulations in Pune, India shipping might be delayed for 1 month.
The International Shipping cost are as mentioned below.
Order is placed it can be cancelled within 24 hours only.
1. If you cancel your order, we will refund the amount with 5% deduction from the whole amount as there will be PayPal transaction fees charged .
2. If you have received the product and you do not like it, the same can be shipped back within 1 days and email us the courier receipt on firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipping charges for sending the product back has to be borne by the customer. 5% of PayPal transaction amount will be deducted from the refund.
3. Once we receive the products, a strict quality check would be done by our team. Please make sure that the original packing is intact when you courier it back to us .
4. The amount refunded to you would be only for the products.
5. We unfortunately do not have exchange policy for the international customers.
6. Order is placed it can be cancelled within 24 hours only.
7. Once the product goes into customization process the order cannot be cancelled.
8. When you opt for customization with your order you can cancel it within 48 hours only.
9. For Returns - Freight charges and custom duty to be borne by the customer.
- Once the international order is placed, it takes 15 to 20 working days to dispatch after placing the order.
- If customization is added it will take more 4 to 5 working days to dispatch.
- So, the estimated time would be 20 to 25 working days for the order to get delivered. You will receive the tracking details once your order has been shipped.
- These timelines may be affected due to current situations.Prices are inclusive of shipping charges. Any other charges like import duty has to be borne by the customer.
-If the import duty is not paid by the customer the product will be destroyed/abandoned by the custom department and the refund will not be given for that particular order.
- If the shipping address is wrong or any mistake is made by the customer, then the customer has to make the extra payment for any changes in their address.
- Customer duty has to be paid within 2 days after the shipment arrives at your location/country.
- Our international delivery partner is DHL.