Light Cream Woven Kanjivaram Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Kanjivaram Saree
Saree Fabric: Silk
Kanjivaram saree @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive Mesmerizing Beautiful Kanjivaram Silk saree made up of Silk and blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over One lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This Mesmerizing Beautiful Kanjivaram silk saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful Kanjivaram Silk Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- the Stunning Kanjivaram Silk saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
Silk has so many varieties. And we at srangar offer almost the varieties silk and one of it is Kanjivaram silk sarees.
The Kanjivaram silk sari is a type of silk sari made in the Kanjivaram region in Tamil Nadu, India. These saris are worn as bridal & special occasion saris by most women in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and now in all over India as well as world. It has been recognized as a Geographical indication by the Government of India in 2005–2006.
As of 2008, an estimated 5,000 families were involved in sari production. There are 25 silk and cotton yarn industries and 60 dyeing units in the region. The saris are woven from pure mulberry silk thread. The pure mulberry silk and the Zari used in the making of Kanjivaram saris comes from South India
It is believed that more than 400 hundred years ago, the two large weaving communities Devangas and Saligars from Andhra Pradesh relocated to Kanjivaram to weave Kanjivaram sarees. Soon after Kanjivaram sarees became famous they were worn by the royals on important occasions and by brides at their weddings. And now we have joined hands with several weavers to serve you the best of Kanjivaram Silk sarees.
Silk is a very costly protein fiber, form of which is used into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. Silk fiber are soft, long, and thin.
They are known for their luster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance. As it delicate in nature, so give it resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics to make blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance. Blended silk is seen more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection. So because of silk’s appearance and feel, strength and more durability. Blended Silk are now a days highly used in manufacturing premium sarees.