Embroidered Net Saree in Sky Blue
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters. Type Net Saree Saree Fabric Silk and Blended Silk
Net saree @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive Mesmerizing Beautiful Net Saree made up of Silk and blended silk. You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com.
- This is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over one lakh customer in past 1 year. This Mesmerizing Beautiful Net Saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions.
- Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This Saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd. Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful Net Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of Saree and many more.
Maintenance of Saree
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth.
- It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story of how we got this for you - the stunning net Saree of India in a new style. It is a mixture of tradition and fashion.
According to historians, the net fabric was introduced approximately 500 years ago in India. Traditional nets were designed by hand-knotting yarns with the intention of creating geometric patterns on the fabric. The machine to make net fabrics was invented in 1809.
Net is one of the most demanding fabrics in the fashion industry. It is mostly used to create Indian attire as well as for creating sections in the cloth. The popularity of net fabric is due to the mystical aura that this fabric creates after it is worn. Demand highly increased after its use in Bollywood movies.
And now we have joined hands with the best manufacturers to serve you the best of net sarees.
Silk is a very costly protein fiber, the form of which is used in textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of Fibroin. and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons.
Silk fiber is soft, long, and thin. They are known for their luster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance. As it is delicate in nature, it gives resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, so it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics to make blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance. Blended silk is seen as more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection. So because of silk's appearance and feel, strength, and more durability, blended silk is nowadays highly used in manufacturing premium sarees.