Mesmersing Embroidered Georgette Saree in Yellow
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Georgette Saree
Saree Fabric: Silk & Blended Silk
Georgette sarees @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this Exclusive Exquisite eye catchy Georgette Saree made up of Silk & blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over One Lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This eye catchy Georgette Saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This Saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful eye catchy Georgette Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- This beautiful Georgette Saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
Georgette is typically a plain weave fabric that is woven using tightly twisted s-twist and z-twist yarns, which are yarns twisted in opposite directions. These twists create slight puckers on the surface of the fabric, which gives Georgette its signature crinkled finish.
Part of the crepe fashion fabric family, Georgette fabric is a woven silk textile that is translucent with a slightly puckered surface and a beautiful drape. The silk crepe fabric was first introduced in France at the beginning of the twentieth century.
Since then, it has become a fixture of high fashion, particularly in celebrations, gathering and bridal wear.
And now after deep research and analysis we have joined hands with the finest of weavers from the current manufacturing hubs, to serve you the best of Georgette sarees.
Georgette is a type of crepe fabric that is typically made from pure silk but can also be made from synthetic fibers like rayon, viscose, and polyester.
We at Srangar offer high quality premium Georgette saree blended with satin silk & fibers like polyester, viscose & rayon to our godly customers.