Orange Pink Paithani Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Garentee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Paithani Saree
Saree Fabric: Silk
Mesmerizing Beautiful Paithani saree @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive Mesmerizing Beautiful Paithani Saree made up of Silk and blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over One lakh customers in the past 1 year.
- This Mesmerizing Beautiful Paithani Saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like a heart-to-heart connection. This Saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful Paithani Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story of how we got this for you- the traditional Paithani saree of India in new style. Which is a mixture of tradition and fashion.
Paithani saree is a traditional saree that originates from Paithan, a small town in Maharashtra, India. The history of Paithani saree dates back to 200 BC when the Satavahanas ruled Maharashtra.
The weavers of Paithan were skilled in weaving beautiful sarees using pure silk and gold and silver threads. The sarees were known for their intricate designs, vibrant colors, and beautiful motifs.
The Peshwas, who ruled Maharashtra from the 18th century to the early 19th century, were great patrons of Paithani sarees. They commissioned the weavers of Paithan to create exquisite sarees for their wives and daughters.
In the early 20th century, Paithani sarees suffered a decline due to the rise of British-made textiles and the decline of royal patronage.
However, in the 1950s, the Indian government launched a program to revive the traditional crafts of India, including Paithani weaving. The weavers of Paithan received government support and training, and the art of Paithani weaving was revitalized.
Today, Paithani sarees are once again in great demand. They are worn by women all over India and are prized for their beauty, quality, and craftsmanship. The sarees are often adorned with intricate designs inspired by nature, such as flowers, peacocks, and elephants. They are also available in a wide range of colors, from pastel shades to bright hues.
And now we have joined hands with several weavers to serve you the best of paithani sarees.
Silk is a very costly protein fiber, form of which is used into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. Silk fiber are soft, long, and thin.
They are known for their luster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance.
As it delicate in nature, so give it resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics to make blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance. Blended silk is seen more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection. So because of silk’s appearance and feel, strength and more durability.
Blended Silk are now a days highly used in manufacturing premium sarees.
- Blouse which is shown on model is only for modeling purpose.
- Every saree comes with unstitched blouse, if you need stitched
blouse then we can provide to you as per your given measurement and
stitching charges will be applicable in such case.
- Udnderskirt (Petticoat) will not come with saree but if you need
then we can provide you.If you need shimmer petticoat then extra charges
will be applicable.Heavy embroidered saree will come with unstitched
blouse and that blouse will be one side embroidered. Embroidered part
can be placed as per your choice whether you need it on front or back.
If you need side opening, in such case embroidered part can be placed as
per your choice.
- Ready to wear saree provides easy way to drape the saree. In such
concept tailor will be stitched the saree on petticoat as per your given
measurement. Ready to wear saree can be worn just like skirt without
the bother of tucking, pleating, and adjusting the pallu length as they
are already set in the center to make you feel more comfortable and easy
in wearing. The blouse however is worn separately. Ready to wear saree
are becoming very popular as they are easy to drape.
- Edging gives smooth end to the sarees. Fall are inner cotton lining used to protect the lower end of the sarees.
- Blouse will be stitched with cotton lining. If any net sarees comes
with shimmer fabric then lining will be used of the same fabric instead
- You can Select Necklines from the Neck Designs Section.
- Blouse fabric will be of 85 cms so we can provide you blouse length
upto 15 inches and sleeve length can be made 5 to 6 inches only. If you
need long blouse and long sleeves in such case you should contact to our
customer care department for that particular item
- The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- Designer Blouse shown in the Image may not be the part of standard product
- The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
- There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- The bright shade seen is the best closer view of fabric's color.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Shipping in India
- Free shipping on all products for COD and prepaid orders.
- Once the domestic order is placed, it takes 5 to 7 business days to dispatch after placing the order. Then 4 to 5 business days for it to get delivered.
- So, the estimated time would be 10 to 15 working days. You will receive the tracking details once your order has been shipped.
- These timelines may be affected due to current situations.
Due to the COVID - 19 regulations in Pune, India shipping might be delayed for 1 month.
The International Shipping cost are as mentioned below.
Order is placed it can be cancelled within 24 hours only.
1. If you cancel your order, we will refund the amount with 5% deduction from the whole amount as there will be PayPal transaction fees charged .
2. If you have received the product and you do not like it, the same can be shipped back within 1 days and email us the courier receipt on email@example.com. The shipping charges for sending the product back has to be borne by the customer. 5% of PayPal transaction amount will be deducted from the refund.
3. Once we receive the products, a strict quality check would be done by our team. Please make sure that the original packing is intact when you courier it back to us .
4. The amount refunded to you would be only for the products.
5. We unfortunately do not have exchange policy for the international customers.
6. Order is placed it can be cancelled within 24 hours only.
7. Once the product goes into customization process the order cannot be cancelled.
8. When you opt for customization with your order you can cancel it within 48 hours only.
9. For Returns - Freight charges and custom duty to be borne by the customer.
- Once the international order is placed, it takes 15 to 20 working days to dispatch after placing the order.
- If customization is added it will take more 4 to 5 working days to dispatch.
- So, the estimated time would be 20 to 25 working days for the order to get delivered. You will receive the tracking details once your order has been shipped.
- These timelines may be affected due to current situations.Prices are inclusive of shipping charges. Any other charges like import duty has to be borne by the customer.
-If the import duty is not paid by the customer the product will be destroyed/abandoned by the custom department and the refund will not be given for that particular order.
- If the shipping address is wrong or any mistake is made by the customer, then the customer has to make the extra payment for any changes in their address.
- Customer duty has to be paid within 2 days after the shipment arrives at your location/country.
- Our international delivery partner is DHL.