Orange Gold Banarasi - Patola Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Patola Sarees
Saree Fabric: Silk
Patola sarees @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive Mesmerizing Beautiful Patola Silk made up of Silk and blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over one lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This Mesmerizing Beautiful Patola saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful Patola Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- the Stunning Patola saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
Patola is a double ikat woven sari, usually made from silk, made in Patan, Gujarat, India. The word patola is the plural form; the singular is patolu. To create a patola sari, both the warp and weft threads are wrapped to resist the dye according to the desired pattern of the final woven fabric.
Patola saris from Surat, Ahmedabad and Patan are renowned for their colourful diversity and geometrical style.
History says silk weavers of the Salvi caste from the state of Maharashtra chose Gujarat as the home for their renowned patola fabric.. Legend says that over 700 patola weavers came to the palace of Raja Kumarpal, on the personal request of king himself.
The art of Patola weaving is an ancient one. According to some historians, the art of Patola weaving was known also in the 4th century in “Ajanta” caves, which resembles the tie-dyes technique of patola. Ajanta Caves were patronized by the Vatsagulma branch of the Vakataka dynasty, which controlled a vast area of Deccan during the 3rd, 4th & 5th centuries A.D. Vatsagulma is presently the 'Washim' district of the Vidarbha Division of Maharashtra.
And now we have joined hands with several weavers of Patola saree to serve you the best of Patola sarees
Silk is a very costly protein fiber, form of which is used into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons.
Silk fiber are soft, long, and thin. They are known for their luster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance. As it delicate in nature, so give it resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics to make blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance. Blended silk is seen more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection. So because of silk’s appearance and feel, strength and more durability.
Blended Silk are now a days highly used in manufacturing premium sarees.