Bright Yellow Banarasi Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Banarasi Saree
Saree Fabric: Silk
Banarasi saree @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive Mesmerizing Beautiful Banarasi saree made up of Silk and blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over one lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This Mesmerizing Beautiful Banarasi saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful Banarasi Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- the traditional Banarasi saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
A Banarasi saree made in Varanasi, an ancient city which is also called Banaras. The sarees are among the finest sarees in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery.
These sarees have huge demand not only in India but as well as outside India too. The sarees are made of finely woven silk and are decorated with intricate design, and, because of these engravings, are relatively heavy.
Their special characteristics intricate intertwining floral and foliate motifs, Kalga and bel, a string of upright leaves called jhallar at the outer, edge of border is a characteristic of these sarees. Other features are gold work, compact weaving, figures with small details, metallic visual effects, pallus, jal (a net like pattern), and mina work.
The saris are often part of an Indian bride's trousseau.
Depending on the intricacy of its designs and patterns, a sari can take from 15 days to a month and sometimes up to six months to complete.
Banarasi sarees are mostly worn by Indian women on important occasions such as when attending a wedding and are expected to be complemented by the woman's best jewellery.
And now we have joined hands with several weavers to serve you the best of Banarasi sarees.
Silk is a very costly protein fibre, form of which is used into textiles. The protein fibre of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. Silk fibre are soft, long, and thin.
They are known for their lustre, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance. As it delicate in nature, so give it resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics to make blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance. Blended silk is seen more durable due to its mixed fabric.
The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection. So because of silk’s appearance and feel, strength and more durability. Blended Silk are now a days highly used in manufacturing premium sarees.