Brown Beige Lehenga Choli
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Lehenga comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Fabric: Silk & Blended Silk
Lehenga @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, Designer Lehenga, made up of Silk & blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over one lakh customers in the past 1 year.
- This beautiful and mesmerising Designer Lehenga carries the essence of Indian Heritage. The vibrant colours and meticulous work on this Lehenga are making it more than perfect to make you Special. Lehenga is considered to be one of the best outfits for women on wedding and other functions. This designer Lehenga will give you a stand out look in the crowd. Embroidery and embellishments on blouse have made it more attractive. Quite famous amongst the new generation in India, this outfit is most preferred on any special occasions like weddings and festivals. Indian as well as in abroad bridal lehenga is most preferred during weddings.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for the best quality products. Get this beautiful eye catchy Designer Lehenga at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of Sarees, Lehenga and many more.
Maintenance of Lehenga:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the dress would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story of how we got this for you- This beautiful Designer Lehenga of India in a new style. Which is a mixture of tradition and fashion.
From wedding dresses to evening wear, Lehenga has many versatile uses.
This early lehenga evolved with the arrival of mughals in India through the 12th to 18th century. Mughal women wore three-piece suits reminiscent of their Persian heritage featuring a peshwaj (robe-like dress), paijama (pants) and patka (sash). Further integration with the indigenous Indian population brought about the silhouette of the modern lehenga.
Now, it has become a fixture of high fashion, particularly in celebrations, gatherings, and bridal wear.
And now after visiting the entire country and deep research we have joined hands with the best of designers and manufactures to serve you the best of Designer Lehenga.
Silk is a very costly protein fiber, a form of which is used in textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibrin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons.
Silk fibers are soft, long, and thin. They are known for their luster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance.
As it is delicate in nature, so give it is resistant to sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics like local, etc. to make it blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance.
Blended silk is seen as more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection.
So, because of silk’s appearance and feel, strength, and durability. Blended Silk is nowadays highly used in manufacturing Lehenga.