Forest Green Zari Woven Kanjivaram SareeRegular price Rs. 6,009.00 Sale price Rs. 3,005.00 Save 50%
This Mesmerizing Beautiful Saree hasgot the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festivefeeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present youthe essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart toheart connection. This saree is designed and crafted with so muchdiligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd. Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomesthe Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the sametime for the best price.
Get this beautiful KanjivaramSaree at Srangar.com - The bestonline store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.