Orange Organza Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Organza Saree
Saree Fabric: Silk & Blended Silk
Organza sarees @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this Exclusive Exquisite eye catchy Organza Saree made up of Silk & blended silk.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over one lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This eye catchy Organza Saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This Saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful eye catchy Organza Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of Saree's and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- This beautiful Organza Saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
From wedding dresses to evening wear, organza has many versatile and decorative uses. Characterized by its lightweight and slightly shiny appearance, organza is a fixture of both bridal and evening wear markets, building sculptural and flowy gowns with dimensions that are sure-fire showstoppers.
Organza is a lightweight, sheer, plain-woven fabric that is originally made from silk. Organza is also characterized by very small holes throughout the fabric, which are the spaces between the warp and weft thread in the plain-weave pattern.
The quality of organza is defined as the number of holes per inch—more holes indicate better quality organza.
Organza is extremely popular for wedding gowns and evening wear, as it has a shimmery and translucent quality which creates decadent silhouettes.
Now, it has become a fixture of high fashion, particularly in celebrations, gathering and bridal wear.
Silk is a very costly protein fiber, form of which is used into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibrin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons.
Silk fiber are soft, long, and thin. They are known for their luster, absorbency, strength, and wrinkle resistance.
As it delicate in nature, so give it resistance against sweat, bleach, body oils, perfumes, and sunlight, it is sometimes mixed with other fabrics like local, etc. to make it blended silk.
Silk and blended silk are very similar in strength, texture, and appearance.
Blended silk is seen more durable due to its mixed fabric. The blended fabric increases antimicrobial properties with UV protection.
So, because of silk’s appearance and feel, strength and more durability. Blended Silk are now a days highly used in manufacturing premium sarees.