Pretty Pink Cotton Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Cotton Saree
Saree Fabric: Cotton
Cotton sarees @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive eye catchy cotton saree made up of pure cotton.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over One lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This eye catchy cotton saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful eye catchy Cotton Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- This beautiful cotton saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
History tells us that the first sarees were worn in cotton fabric, cultivated in the Subcontinent of India around the 5th millennium BC. Around this time.
cotton weaving was a renowned task, and workers started to use ingredients like lac, turmeric and indigo to add vibrant shades to the fabric.
Initially, sarees were just drapes that helped women hide their modesty.
But as the trade started to flourish in India, the demand of well-crafted Sarees with the use of silver and gold threads, expensive stones and fine fabrics in it, came in to practise.
It soon became the symbol of status for women, which started helping them to stand out among peers and relatives. As the Industry grew and which is still booming, several players came into market.
And now after deep research and analysis we have joined hands with the finest of weavers from the current manufacturing hubs, to serve you the best of Cotton sarees.
The luster and the newness of the Cotton saree will always go on forever. There are numerous benefits to the cotton sarees.
Pure Cotton saree is cool to display and wear also. In this never-ending world of judgmental opinions.
saree is a life saver dress when it is about a s occasional presentation.
We at Srangar offer high quality premium Pure Cotton Sarees to our godly customers.