Vivid Blue Linen Saree
- Best Quality At Best Price
- Free shipping anywhere in India
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU
GET EXTRA 10% OFF on all Orders
Offer Expires Soon
Also Get EXTRA INSTANT 10% discount on Prepaid orders. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Blouse piece: YES, the Saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Type: Linen Saree
Saree Fabric: Pure Linen
Linen sarees @ Srangar.com
- We have brought specially for you, this exclusive eye catchy Linen saree made up of pure Linen.
- You can have it at the most affordable price online only at srangar.com. Which is one of the most trusted stores online as we have already served over One lakh customer in past 1 year.
- This eye catchy Linen saree has got the charm of Heaven which definitely gives you a fairy look and Festive feeling like any Special Occasions. Crafted with love and desire to present you the essence of Indian Beauty, each and every thread is weaved like heart-to-heart connection. This saree is designed and crafted with so much diligence that it will completely give you a stand out look in the crowd.
- Saree is the Heritage of the Indian Culture and the lady wearing Saree becomes the Brand Ambassador of Indian Heritage and represents the Indian grace.
- Srangar is known for its unique design and vibrant collection and at the same time for the best price online for best quality product. Get this beautiful eye catchy Linen Saree at Srangar - The best online store for all kinds of sarees and many more.
Maintenance of Saree:
- It is always recommended to dry clean them.
- It is advised to fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees would smell fresh even after years.
- Keep changing the fold after a regular interval of 6-8 months.
Here is the story how we got this for you- This beautiful Linen saree of India in new style. Which is mixture of tradition and fashion.
Linen is very strong, absorbent, and dries faster than cotton. Because of these properties, linen is comfortable to wear in hot weather and is valued for use in garments.
Linen textiles appear to be some of the oldest in the world; their history goes back many thousands of years. Dyed flax fibers found in a cave in South eastern Europe (present-day Georgia) suggest the use of woven linen fabrics from wild flax may date back over 30,000 years. Linen was used in ancient civilization including Mesopotamia and ancient Egypt, and linen is mentioned in the Bible. In the 18th century and beyond, the linen industry was important in the economies of several countries in Europe as well as the American colonies.
Linen is widely used in the fashion industry to create a variety of linen sarees and salwar kameez sets. This fabric is extremely popular because it is considered to be a cool and refreshing fabric to wear, which makes it ideal for the hot temperatures in the Indian subcontinent. In the 1970s, only a stunning 5% of the total linen production in the world was used for creating garments by the fashion industry however, that number increased to 70% by the 1990s.
The fabric is now used to create almost every form of Indian ethnic garments as it is extremely versatile. And there are several manufacturing hubs, who are involved in manufacturing Sarees from Linen.
And now after deep research and analysis we have joined hands with the finest of weavers from the current manufacturing hubs, to serve you the best of Linen sarees.
Linen is a flax-based textile that is predominantly used for homeware applications.
While linen is similar to cotton, it is made from fibers derived from the stems of the flax plant instead of the bolls that grow around cotton seeds.
Garments made of linen are desirable in hot and humid climates.
We at Srangar offer high quality premium Pure Linen Sarees made from fibers derived from the stems of the flax plant to our godly customers.